The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Dental Insurance...let us help you with it!
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Woodlawn Dental Center works with most dental insurance plans.
Dental insurance differs from medical insurance by:
- Most dental insurance plans DO NOT require you to go to certain dentists, which is less confusing for you, the insured
- Some dental insurance plans are PPO (preferred provider organization) which means they do contract with some dentists (they are considered "in-network") in addition to paying for services to uncontracted ("out-of-network") doctors on your behalf
- PPO Dental Insurance Plans do pay on a variety of dental services, but works best for Basic Dental Care, which is why very few specialists are "in-network."
- All Dental Insurance Plans will pay a maximum amount for your care yearly...MOST pay $1000-$1500 per year regardless of your needs. Dental insurance paid on average around $1000/year in the early 1970's. This hasn't even come close to keeping up with the rate of inflation! To make matters worse, if you fail to use any amount of your insurance money during the year...you lose it...it does not roll over into the next year.
- Speaking of Medical Insurance...we can bill your medical insurance for treatment our doctors provdie for Obstructive Sleep Apnea!
Woodlawn Dental Center doctors provide some of the most advanced dental care in the area, and for this reason, we are considered "out-of-network" with most insurance companies except:
Delta Dental...we are an "In-Network" Provider.
Our staff go above and beyond to help you get the most from you dental insurance benefits.
- We start with a complementary dental insurance benefits check
- We file your insurance claims with all of the necessary information for you
- We even follow up on unpaid insurance claims on your behalf, sparing you from the hours of waiting on the phone and cutting through the "red tape"
- All of this at no cost to you!
If you are unsure of how your dental insurance works, contact us. We have staff dedicted to processing insurance claims and they are happy to review your benefits with you!
No Insurance? No Problem!
We offer our patients who do not have dental insurance a plan that saves them hundreds of dollars every year...check it out:
- Cash, Checks, Money Orders
- Major Credit Cards
- Third Party Financing with Care Credit and The Lending Club
- Payment through your Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account...WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK YOUR PLAN MAY REQUIRE
- In-Office Payment Plans for some services
- We also work with area lenders for those with credit problems...just ask us
Convenient Online Services
Patients at Woodlawn Dental Center have the benefit of signing up for online services such as:
Appointment requests and reminders
Apply for or pay through online financing
Patients can also sign up for a secure online portal that enables them to:
- send/receive secure email messages
- look at and/or pay their account